In our personal capacity we regularly seek the help of specialists to make informed decisions. Whether it is a dentist, electrician, financial planner, personal trainer, etc. The specialists provide us with a solution or a few choices that we use to make our decision.
In much the same way Group Endorsements provides a structured approach that properly utilises the specialist knowledge of our expert groups.
FOR THE MEMBERS OF THE EXPERT GROUP
- members deliberate on an issue that the public or another group needs addressed.
- anyone in the expert group can participate and contribute with their innovative solution or idea.
- members earn endorsements for the innovative ideas and solutions that are presented to the group
- The expert community then provides us with a solution or a few choices on how the issue can be addressed.
FOR THE COMMUNITY
- the community gets informed choices from skilled and engaged individuals (experts)
- the choice is free of any influence from politicians or dominant players
- the community then makes a decision based on the informed choices provided by the expert group
- members of the public can earn endorsements should they provide an innovative suggestion or solution